Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Amie @ 39 │ June Pages

I absolutely love the 6x8 albums.  They are perfect for a small personal album.  What I noticed this month, is that I really don't do much that is just me.  I rarely even go to the store by myself.  I sometimes get an hour at 6am to have my coffee and read my favorite blogs, but that's about it.  I read at bed time a lot.















I am still using the Collect app to document everyday.  I love that it has albums so I can use one for this mini album, one for Project Life documenting, and one for my attempts at some photo a day challenges.


































2 comments:

  1. Love the last photo's with the date and white borders! Were these made using the Collect app?

    ReplyDelete